Terms of Service
The term “Andrea’s Bookkeeping Services” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Bonney Lake, Washington. The term “you” refers to the user of viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty of guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website are the property of their respective owners and are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator. QuickBooks, QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program, and others are registered trademarks and/or registered service marks of Intuit Inc. or one of its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. These links are provided for you convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of the United States.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Other brands or product names are trademarks or service marks of their respective owners, should be treated as such and may be registered in various jurisdictions.
To Our Individual Clients:
Types of Information We Collect:
We collect certain personal information about you—but only when that information is provided by you or is obtained by us with your authorization. We use that information to prepare financial statements and other financial documents as requested by you, and may also provide various tax and financial planning services to you at your request.
Examples of sources from which we collect information include:
- Interviews and phone call with you,
- Letters or e-mails from you,
- Tax return or financial planning organizers, and
- Financial history questionnaire
Parties to Whom We Disclose Information:
As a general rule, we do not disclose personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone. However, to the extent permitted by law and any applicable state code of professional conduct, certain nonpublic information about you may be disclosed in the following situations:
- To comply with a validly issued and enforceable subpoena or summons.
- In the course of a review of our firm’s practices under the authorization of a state or national licensing board or as necessary to properly respond to an inquiry or complain from such a licensing board or organization.
- In conjunction with a prospective purchase, sale, or merger of all or part of our practice, provided that we take appropriate precautions (for example, through a written confidentiality agreement) so the prospective purchaser or merger partner does not disclose information obtained in the course of the review.
- As a part of any actual or threatened legal proceedings or alternatives dispute resolution proceedings initiated either by or against us, provided we disclose only the information necessary to file, pursue, or defend against the lawsuit and take reasonable precautions to ensure that the information disclosed does not become a matter of public record.
- To provide information to affiliates of the firm and nonaffiliated third parties who perform services or functions for us in conjunction with our services to you, but only if we have contractual agreement with the other party that prohibits that party from disclosing or using the information other than for the purposes for which it was disclosed. (Examples of such disclosures include using an outside service bureau to process tax returns or engaging a records retention agency to store prior year records).
Confidentiality and Security of Nonpublic Personal Information:
Except as otherwise described in this notice, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to employees of our firm and other parties who much use that information to provide services to you. Their right to further disclose and use the information is limited by the policies of our firm, applicable law, our code of professional conduct, and nondisclosure agreements where appropriate. We also maintain physical, electric, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable laws and regulations to guard your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or premature destruction.
Thank you for choosing Andrea’s Bookkeeping Services for your bookkeeping needs. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding these statements.
Contact us with questions or to schedule an appointment:
Or you may use our contact form.
Serving Bonney Lake, East Pierce and South King County locations
Andrea's Bookkeeping Services
Bonney Lake, WA